I love reading personal finance blogs and hearing different perspectives on money. Every week, I will list five articles I read that really resonated with me. Hopefully you will enjoy them as well!
1) NY Times Financial Advice for Women, From Women - A spate of new robo-adviser financial sites aimed at women look to empower them to build net worth, rather than offer household budgeting advice.
2) NY Times U.S. Offers Account to Encourage Retirement Saving - MyRA is aimed at people who have no retirement plan at work and lets them have money deducted from their paychecks or make electronic transfers.
3) Financial Samurai Average Americans Can Now Invest In Startups – Don’t Do It! - A look at why people like you and I should not invest in tech startups. We will always lose out!
4) Afford Anything I’m Fine … Could Be Better. What Should I Do? - Our life is fine. Not great, but fine. How can we improve?
5) The Billfold High Incomes, Little Savings - Why can’t you seem to shake off the feeling that you’re not making much financial progress when it comes to saving even when you're making lots of money?
What is this?
An anthropological look at how people think about money. Created and edited by Star Li.