1) Facebook A Letter to our Daughter - It's raining money and babies!
2) Levo League SuChin Pak Tells Us the Biggest Millennial Money Mistake She Ever Made - Maybe if celebrities start talking about money, us normal folk will be more open about it as well.
3) The Finance Bar - "The Finance Bar is a mobile 501(c) (3) non-profit that bridges the gap between communities and personal finance accessibility. We deliver personal finance teachings to schools, organizations, and corporations." What a great idea!
4) NY Times Student Debt in America: Lend With a Smile, Collect With a Fist - "The story of how a teacher ended up $410,000 in debt reveals the deep contradictions in the federal government’s approach to student loans."
5) Racked Life as a Shut-In: I Survived a Week Relying Only on Delivery Apps - You know what I thought about the entire time I was reading this? How expensive the delivery fees must have been. Those things really add up!
What is this?
An anthropological look at how people think about money. Created and edited by Star Li.