Hello all - apologies about the lack of interviews in the recent weeks. They will start again this upcoming week!
In the meantime, here is your weekend dose of some interesting personal finance news ...
1) TechCrunch The Disruption Of Millennial Investing - We're smarter than the media would have you think.
2) Fast Company 9 Reasons To Think Twice Before Starting Your Own Company - It's hard, you're always worried about money, and it's really not as fun as you would think. Sallie Krawcheck has some of her own thoughts.
3) Nerd's Eye View LearnVest Sells (Out?) To Northwestern Mutual – Successful Robo Sale Or Just Another FinTech PFM Software Deal? - An honest analysis of the possible deal terms in the merger of Learnvest and Northwestern Mutual
4) Refinery 29 The Money Secrets Of A Reality TV Star - Thanks for telling it like it is, Tim Gunn.
5) NY Mag What Gilmore Girls Gets Right About Money and Love - A look at one of my favorite TV shows and how money plays a factor in everyone's lives.
What is this?
An anthropological look at how people think about money. Created and edited by Star Li.