Some Thanksgiving Weekend Reading When You're Awake Between Naps, Hanging out with the Family, and Netflix Binges!
1) Slate Bitter Brew - "The scary part is that you think you can do better." Trying to open any sort of dining establishment is downright frightening.
2) Afford Anything Renting is Throwing Money Away … Right? - Did the chicken or egg come first? Is In-N-Out Burger the best burger joint in the world or the greatest burger joint in the world? Should we rent or buy?
3) Two Cents Lifehacker Lifestyle Inflation Isn’t Always a Bad Thing - We all like nice things. Let's just make sure it doesn't spiral out of control.
4) NY Times How MacArthur Geniuses Handle Their Money Windfalls - I love this so much. MacArthur Geniuses .... they're just (kind of) like us!
5) NY Mag "Daddy, Are We Rich?" - How can we raise our children to not be spoiled and to have a positive work ethic?
What is this?
An anthropological look at how people think about money. Created and edited by Star Li.